Yesterday Kim Kardashian announced on her personal blog that her 4 month old kitten Mercy died.
Kim was forced to give up her little white fluffy kitty because of allergies and Khloe's assistant Sydney agreed to give the feline a new home after recently losing her own cat.
The reality star issued this statement: "Sydney gave Mercy a loving home, but after a couple of weeks Mercy got really sick and Sydney had to rush her to the vet. They discovered she had a stomach problem that we weren’t aware of. Her stomach had filled with fluid and the doctor said she had a rare stomach cancer and that there was nothing we could do for her."
"Poor little Mercy died the very next day. It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but Sydney’s too. Mercy was a gentle and loving kitten and we are all going to miss her so much. Thanks to Sydney for making Mercy’s short life one filled with love. RIP Mercy Xo"
Photo Credit: WENN, Twitter-Kim Kardashian